Sunday, April 22, 2012
Beautiful weekend to enjoy outside
I should have gave Cohen more credit on the potty training, he is definitely "getting it" and doing amazing with only 2 accidents in the past 10 days. So glad to be done with diapers and moving onto the next phase of our lives with these 2 amazing boys.
Enjoyed being outside lots this weekend playing tennis, shinny, riding bikes, skipping and hopscotch just to name a few of the activities. As usualy Cohen amazes me on his coordination and can already hit the tennis ball when he throws it up himself. It doesn't come quite so naturally for Carter so he has to work at it a little harder which frustrates him.
Here they are in action - look out Nadal!
Carter mom and I did the Good Mourning Walk in honor of a loved one again this year.It was in honor of dad of course and Laurie and Danielle this year too.It was a wonderful day for it and they raised a significant amount of money and even more participation than last year. I miss you so much dad, I find this time of year hard as I know how you loved spring as you were able to get out in the yard/garage and putter around.
As for you Laurie, I find myself reminded of you in so many ways and miss you dearly as well.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]



Post a Comment