Thursday, February 16, 2012

 

Valentines day and activities....

Probably similar to most other married couples with busy kids, we each took a kid and went our separate ways to activities - Cohen to gynmastics and Carter to tennis.


All in red with their Love Bug hats on!


It was Carter's last class for this session and the parents got to play so really sorry I missed it as tennis is a passion of mine and hopefully some day I will find myself on the court playing Carter. Josh says he did good and they won most of the competitions - our little man in very competitive not sure where he gets that from!

After missing two classes, Cohen did great at gymnastics as I noticed a huge difference in his abilities from the prior weeks. He is going alone with the teacher so learning his independence. He is now talking up a storm and trying to tell stories - so cute at this age! We were worried he was never going to talk, now I'm worried if he will ever stop!

Gymnastics practice in the basement. Carter after a number of tries mastered the head stand and is able to get up all by himself - he just had to find his "abs" to pull himself up!


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]