Monday, October 17, 2011

 

Hard to find time..........

Life is just so busy that even finding time to blog seems impossible. I know that everyone works, has kids, a house and all those things that need to be looked after but there is just not enough hours to get it all done. Some days I wish the kids were older and things were easier but know that they will fly by too soon and I will be wishing them back again at this age.

Carter is in hockey and tennis this fall and Cohen in gynmastics. We have also been trying to keep up with swimming on our own as they aren't in swimming classes right now.

Carter did real good at his first game/practice and being with the other kids will likely make him try that much harder. He is also doing real well in tennis for not ever playing before. I would like to think he is a natural but assume the hand-eye coordination is from playing ball this summer.

Cohen is doing awesome at gymnastics - listens way better and pays attention more than Carter did at this age. You can tell he is much more advanced and used to trying to keep up with the big kids.


First of many hours Cohen will spend in a rink.


Carter's 1st hockey game

Play date with Cooper - running in the heat tires a guy out!

Spidey (Cooper) and Pirate (Carter) fighting the bad guys.

Cohen loves to help his mom and be a part of anything happening outside.
The kids seem to have transitioned to the new sitter fairly well but will find out in December whether she still has room for them and if the bus will continue to pick Carter up from there as her house is actually too close for him to be bussed.

I  am really struggling with the devastating news about my bestfriend and can't believe that soon she will be with my dad. That is the only thing that brings me comfort in this unfair outcome she will soon face. I love you so much Laurie and cherish the time that we have spent together recently and what a great friend you have been for the past 37 years. You are so strong and courageous during this journey you are taking.

Comments:
Denise - I've been praying for Laurie and you ever since I heard the news. I am shocked at this update, as I thought things had improved. Please know that I am holding you both in my prayers at this time - that you both will have peace during this time (not just you, but your families). Hugs, Laura
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]