Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Dad's birthday
Well today would have been the big guys 76th birthday. Looking back to last year, I am now so glad that we had such a special celebration for his 75th, mom's 70th and their 50th anniversary.
I miss you so much dad but hope that you are so much more comfortable and enjoying life up in heaven. We took a ride in your Cadillac tonight - mom, Derek and I. Of course we couldn't get the top to go down so couldn't ride it convertible style like you would have but it was a beautiful night and we knew you would have been out cruising. We took your ashes and Derek drove us the way out the old cottage and we sprinkled them out the window. We hope you are free of pain. Love you so much!
I miss you so much dad but hope that you are so much more comfortable and enjoying life up in heaven. We took a ride in your Cadillac tonight - mom, Derek and I. Of course we couldn't get the top to go down so couldn't ride it convertible style like you would have but it was a beautiful night and we knew you would have been out cruising. We took your ashes and Derek drove us the way out the old cottage and we sprinkled them out the window. We hope you are free of pain. Love you so much!
Comments:
<< Home
Beautiful Denise. It's hard to fathom my life without my parents.... and I'm reminded every time I pick the kids up from their place to embrace them while they are still here with us. How's your mom doing?
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Post a Comment