Monday, July 11, 2011

 

I am TWO !!!!

I turned 2 years old yesterday but we didn't have my party until tonight. I was definitely more interested in the cake than the gifts, especially the licorice on top. Carter opened most of my gifts for me and I liked the scoop shooter the best. I was also glad to get another bubble lawnmower, as we left my other one at the park.

I really know what I want these days (everything anyone else might have - mustard, beer, etc) and I am still not great using my words to let anyone know, so it is sometimes frustrating for everyone. I would probably talk alot more if I would take my "doo" (soother) out of my mouth. I am definitley showing a few signs of the "terrible two's" as I have been having a few meltdowns lately - mostly fights over the doo as mom and dad say I am too old for it! They say I have a little devilish look in my eye all too often and an attitude too.

The drop offs at the babysitter are going good these days, Carter is not being so emotional.  Instead of long goodbyes, he and I race to the window to beat mom to her truck. Then we wave and blow kisses to her as she smiles and kisses back while driving away.

We all had the stomach flu this last week (except dad) so glad to be over that but think we passed it on to uncle and cousin as they missed my party tonight due to sickness. I played my first real game of minigolf on the weekend with Carter and mom. I was almost a pro by hole 18 but real tired as we walked the course.

Here I am enjoying the 4th strip of licorice that was hockey tape on my stick cake.
Carter lent me his party hat that he got from preschool so I wore it like a king!

 Here I am enjoying an actual piece of the cake.

We had the party on the deck since I love it the most outside and it was nice out.

Here is Carter telling me how to open my gifts but I was more worried about my drink,
all that cake makes a guy really thirsty you know.

Here I am trying to be excited about opening a few more gifts.

I love shooting the ball from the scoop, look how high I shot it.

I bet mom and dad can hardly believe I am two already, the fun has only begun so watch out!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]