Tuesday, June 28, 2011

 

Father's Day

I was anticipating a difficult day for the 1st Father's Day since dad has left us but it turned out to be a good day. It was weird not buying a card this year, although I did find myself looking at them and wishing he was here to receive one.

As a tribute, we had a family bbq and all wrote messages on and attached them to helium balloons and then released them to send our message up to heaven. It was so amazing how they all travelled together until we couldn't see them anymore, just like a family.

I love you dad and miss you so much. The pain has subsided but the memories and love will never end!
Happy Father's Day dad, you are one of a kind.






Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]