Monday, April 4, 2011

 

Best made plans....

Apparently the babysitter and other kids had something similar to what Cohen had the other weekend. Carter finally caught the bug on Wednesday but it was coming out the other end something fierce. Josh was on daddy daycare duty last week, luckily this time he had holidays to use up. I had signed up for a stairclimb challenge that I thought would be fun, something different that the gym. I had done a little training but not much. It was on Sunday morning but apparently Cohen had other plans. Saturday night Josh and I attended the Red Sox dinner and when I got home around 11:30 pm all was fine until shortly after midnight. He woke up and I couldn't get him back to sleep and finally realized he needed a diaper change. It happened again around 1:30 but I had let him cry for half an hour and felt horrible after I realized that he needed changing again. Poor little guy, he just can't seem to get over it. Needless to say that I wasn't feeling up to a new challenge on Sunday morning after little sleep. Cohen is increasing his vocabulary. He now says more, ball, grandma, grandpa, Carter (kind of), banana (first time today). Looking forward to all the new words that will come.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]