Saturday, March 5, 2011

 

Sunday mommy was a mess ....

We ventured off the hotel on Sunday morning to call home. Friends told us of a coffee house (Looney Beans) that let you make an international phone call with a purchase. So we walked along the ocean, Carter picking shells along the way. We saw a live hermit crab and not so alive porcupine puffer fish. There were a few shops to look at stuff, it was an enjoyable morning. Cohen apparently smiled when he heard my voice - brought a tear to my eye.


Hermit crab in his shell.

Carter & I trying on sombreros

Carter wrote his name in the sand.

That afternoon, we were with Carter in the kiddie pool for awhile. Later, that afternoon we ventured into the adult area and I ended up drinking paralyzers and playing beersbee - beer frisbee. We buried Carter and everyone played with him to keep him entertained and we did alot of drinking. I ended up very sick that evening and missed out on supper and the show. Needless to say, I got that out of my system early in the week but it made drinking much less enjoyable, as nothing really tasted good thereafter.

Riuland kiddie pool.

Me getting eaten by the shark.

Carter being buried.


2 of the Toronto girls. After having a few too many.

Monday morning I hit the gym to repent for my sins and sweat out some toxins. I then took Carter to the beach for the rest of the morning - we built castles, played in the ocean and I bartered for our 2 cowboy hats!
More to come....

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]