Saturday, March 26, 2011

 

7 years already...

Well, we have made it to 7 years - our anniversary that is. Long time compared to the average these days but hardly a drop in the bucket compared to my parents' 50 years. Hard to believe it has been 7 years though, time really flies once you have kids.



I received a beautiful rose bouquet on Tuesday, quite a few days early, so that I could enjoy them at work all week.


I planned an evening out for us. Friday I convinced Josh that we had to drive together because my mom had to take my truck in to get the tires rotated - it really did happen. Then earlier in the week I had packed a bag with our bathing suits, gift card, etc. and left it at work. My mom was to get the kids and look after them Friday night with the help of Josh's mom. We went to Moxies for supper and then to the Chakari Spa. It is so nice as you can use the hotel hot tub and pool before your service. Then we had a couple's pedicure and went to a movie. We got home around midnight feeling very relaxed. Until.........................




Cohen woke up around 3:15, I went in to give him his soother and he started projectile vomiting, we spent the rest of the night cleaning up puke and trying to console him about every 45 minutes. Finally by 7 am the puking stopped. Not sure what it was but he was better during the day, just real tired and cuddly. However, by supper he must have been feeling better as I pulled the leather foot stool into the kitchen and was trying to "help" me wash dishes.



Comments:
Happy Anniversary! Sorry to hear Cohen was feeling ill, but glad you guys got some time to yourselves! xo Cortney
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]