Saturday, February 12, 2011

 

19 months ......... already

Of course I am a couple days late again. But it feels like I was just writing about Cohen turning 1 1/2, what happened to that month. Overall, he is such a happy go lucky little guy. He has a laugh that makes everyone smile - like in line today at Walmart when we were playing peek-a-boo! He does have a definite attitude as well, lately he has had a couple crying fits/tantrums that nothing works to stop - but time! All a part of growing up I guess. He says mom really clear now and has started to say hi a bit - other than that, still alot of grunting and babbling. He definitely knows what shaking his head no means though. He loves to give hugs and kisses and is the best laundry helper ever. He does pretty good outside, loves to shovel but doesn't like snow on him of course.



Less than 2 weeks til Mexico, I am gonna miss our little man so much while we are away but it will be a nice break, as he is so busy! As you can see he can pretty much get himself up on any chair now and into trouble. Look at that little smirk and those feet crossed - what a cutie!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]