Monday, December 6, 2010

 

Hockey night in kitchen


Cohen loves to play with the mini sticks. He always gets one for himself and then another for whoever is around to play with him. I am impressed with his hand eye coordination and how well he can hit the ball with just one hand on the stick.
I can't believe how much Cohen understands and like Carter, rarely forgets. I can't wait for him to start talking though (may regret saying this) as he is constantly grunting about something. He also has quite the attitude and expresses it when he doesn't get his way.

Josh has been taking Carter skating again and he has really found his footing. The first time out, he skated by himself from the blue line to the end of the rink and the 2nd time the whole length of the ice. He keeps asking when he gets to start playing hockey - soon enough!

Lucky I grew up a tomboy and played sports because that is what the life of a mother with two boys consists of - wrestling, hockey, ball, dinosaurs, trucks or building things. Just once I wish we could play barbie dolls instead of dinosaurs or monsters fighting each other but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]