Monday, October 25, 2010

 

Tomorrow is the day.....

It has been hard to find time to blog these days. Any "free time" - term used loosely when you are a mother - should be spent studying but I have not been able to focus these days. Instead we have been spending a great deal of time over at mom & dad's. Dad has not had many good days lately and it seems to put a smile on his face when we come and visit.

It is so crazy how kids seem to have a second sense or intuition - not sure what it actually is but it is amazing. The other night when we were over at mom & dad's and Cohen must have went over to grandpa and given him a hug about 8 times. I have never seen him do that to anyone else, including me or Josh - it is like he knew that grandpa is sick and needs all the love he can get. Carter has been very emotional these days too, I am sure it is a combination of him seeing my emotions (althoughI try to hide the tears from him), no afternoon naps because of school, different people taking him to school each day and not being home with me anymore - back at the sitters full-time.

Tomorrow is the day dad has his first consultation with the cancer clinic to find out what the next steps are going to be. We have been waiting what feels like forever for this day and now that it is here I don't really want it to come, as I am so scared what we will find out. We have to hope for the best and stay strong.

I am in a course the next 2 full days to prep for my exam so hoping I can stay somewhat focused considering everything else going on.

Comments:
We are praying for you and are behind you every step of the way!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]