Sunday, October 31, 2010

 

Busy Halloween Day

Hard to believe that it is almost November! The day turned out to be fairly nice for the kids.

The kids and I spent the majority of the afternoon at the hospital keeping grandma company and visiting grandpa when he was awake - the kids were so good.

We took the kids around the neighborhood around 5 pm and they did great, Cohen loves to ride in the wagon and Carter is a pro at saying trick or treat and thank you. When Cohen would get to the door he would bang on it just like Carter and sometimes invite himself right into people's houses. Of course, the kids made out like bandits on the candy and Carter felt that since he had so much, he would give some out of his basket to the kids that came to our door - he is such a caring & thoughtful boy.


I ran back to the hospital to visit again for an hour. When I got home I bathed Cohen while Carter gave out candy - he was making the kids say different things before giving them treats - what a joker!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]