Monday, September 6, 2010
Reflecting on 36 years
As I turned 36 today, I have realized the older that we get, the quicker time seems to go by - especially since having kids. It is funny how the days actually seem to be long but the weeks just seem to fly by. As I was planning my parents 50th anniversary this year, I took some time to look thru old photo albums and it seems like yesterday that I was Carter's age. I have so many fond memories of my childhood.
Some days it is hard to believe that I am a wife and mother of two of my own children. I do feel that this is one of the best times of my life, I have a great husband & children, a career, wonderful friends, my health and a great family who loves and supports us.
Thanks mom and dad for intsilling such great morals and values in me as a child. I hope to pass them onto my children as well.
Some days it is hard to believe that I am a wife and mother of two of my own children. I do feel that this is one of the best times of my life, I have a great husband & children, a career, wonderful friends, my health and a great family who loves and supports us.
Thanks mom and dad for intsilling such great morals and values in me as a child. I hope to pass them onto my children as well.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment