Monday, September 20, 2010
Fall will be busy...
On the sickness front: Cohen appears to be finally over the flu - no more puking and sleeping much better at night - thank gosh! Hopefully now that it made it's way through our house it won't be back. Carter is just finishing up his medication for an ear infection.
Cohen has a new little trick - he has learned that if he opens up the cupboard and pulls out the big box of goldfish crackers and brings them to us he will get food. His little way of letting us know he is hungry - it is so cute. He has got a tonne more teeth so that may have been some of what we thought was the flu too.
Carter is back in the Ready Set Learn preschool and we have put him in gymnastics, swimming and sports for shorts so is keeping busy these days - actually keeping him active and us busy getting him everywhere! Soon it will be time to get his skates out too!
I am going to sub on a woman's hockey team this year and am going to Victoria in February for a woman's ball hockey tournament. Hoping my back and hips will hold out. I have also started studying for my Life License - requirement of work not because I enjoy studying. I have a fat textbook to read and a 4 day course to go on before I write the 2 exams. Definitely hard to fit in studying time with 2 little ones, working full-time and a household to keep running. I will definitely be happy when it is done.
Josh starts hockey too this week so our nights are going to fill up fast.
Cohen has a new little trick - he has learned that if he opens up the cupboard and pulls out the big box of goldfish crackers and brings them to us he will get food. His little way of letting us know he is hungry - it is so cute. He has got a tonne more teeth so that may have been some of what we thought was the flu too.
Carter is back in the Ready Set Learn preschool and we have put him in gymnastics, swimming and sports for shorts so is keeping busy these days - actually keeping him active and us busy getting him everywhere! Soon it will be time to get his skates out too!
I am going to sub on a woman's hockey team this year and am going to Victoria in February for a woman's ball hockey tournament. Hoping my back and hips will hold out. I have also started studying for my Life License - requirement of work not because I enjoy studying. I have a fat textbook to read and a 4 day course to go on before I write the 2 exams. Definitely hard to fit in studying time with 2 little ones, working full-time and a household to keep running. I will definitely be happy when it is done.
Josh starts hockey too this week so our nights are going to fill up fast.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment