Tuesday, August 24, 2010

 

What's up!

Carter and Josh are off to Saskatoon this weekend for Co-ed provincials. Carter loved the watersliding at the hotel and is looking forward to it again this weekend. They are leaving on Friday morning though, so hope he can make it for the extra day this weekend as it did get long for him last weekend. Cohen and I will be home this weekend. I have a stagette on Saturday night and looking forward to spending some time with Cohen as I missed him last weekend.


Two weekends ago we were supposed to go to the beach with the Herback's but their kids came down with hand, foot & mouth virus. It was actually a pretty crappy weekend weather wise anyway - of course. We had seen the kids the week before so I was concerned if my boys would get it. I also found out that the babysitter's boy also had it the week she was on holidays so not sure how we escaped it twice but thankful we did as it can be nasty! Cohen got a bit of an eye infection at the end of last week but nothing that some drops aren't fixing up. He has a bit of a runny nose and cough that sounds like a bark - the only downfall of daycare - they just keep passing it around.

We registered Carter in swimming again and I think he is finally ready as he can now put his face in the water without too much freaking out - he failed the last couple times since he wouldn't. Carter starts school in just under 2 weeks - back to Ready Set Learn preschool. Not sure what he will learn this year, as I think he could go to kindergarten if he was old enough. He does need to work on his printing though and his emotional side when he can't do something perfect - gets it from his mom (emotional side that is)!


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]