Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Living "L" in "XS"
I went to Saskatoon this past weekend with Carter for our Women's Provincials in slo-pitch. We started off shaky with a loss but won our next 4 games and lost in the final. Feeling a little stiff after 6 games since I only practiced a few times this year and played 2 games in Bismarck. I was okay with losing though, as we would have had to play them again and win to win the "A" side and it was already 6:30 pm on Sunday. Also we got really nice fleece zip up jackets as a prize, finally something I don't already have. Hard to believe that I am now an XS. Many of my friends have expressed concern about my drastic body changes but I feel better than I ever have physically and have more energy - much needed with 2 busy boys.
Carter did great hanging out around the ball diamond but was ready to go home by the end. Cohen stayed home with daddy as there is just so much stuff to take when you have a baby.
Unfortunately I don't blog as much as I would like to as there just doesn't seem to be enough time to fit it all in - but I will keep trying.
Carter did great hanging out around the ball diamond but was ready to go home by the end. Cohen stayed home with daddy as there is just so much stuff to take when you have a baby.
Unfortunately I don't blog as much as I would like to as there just doesn't seem to be enough time to fit it all in - but I will keep trying.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment