Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Well, I am back to work full-time and things have been going fairly smooth in regards to early morning work outs, getting kids ready and to the babysitter, preparing supper and kids to bed. However, Cohen must be teething something fierce again as he has had a fever the last 3 nights so no one has got much sleep (except Carter who can sleep thru anything). He has had a really bad fever every night that gets progressively worse and has been quite lethargic and cuddly. Carter ran into the gate at the babysitters so he has a big scrape on his cheek. Other than that, things are good.
Even though I was off work for 365 days, after day 1 it feels like I never left the office and that year seems like a blur. I am enjoying being back to work and the job at Mercer is very similar to Aon so the learning curve is not that steep. I got a wonderful surprise of a flower from my hubby to brighten up my new office - no window this time.
Even though I was off work for 365 days, after day 1 it feels like I never left the office and that year seems like a blur. I am enjoying being back to work and the job at Mercer is very similar to Aon so the learning curve is not that steep. I got a wonderful surprise of a flower from my hubby to brighten up my new office - no window this time.
Comments:
<< Home
I'm glad things are going well.
I think you should get Cohen checked out if the fever continues. Fevers make me nervous!
Yes, this is your mother talking :)
I think you should get Cohen checked out if the fever continues. Fevers make me nervous!
Yes, this is your mother talking :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Post a Comment