Monday, July 26, 2010
Sunday fun..... until
It was a beautiful weekend with the weather cooperating nicely, so we enjoyed lots of time outside. We went to the splash park on Sunday afternoon for 2 hours and the kids had a blast playing in the water. That night Grandma & Grandpa dropped over to bring a basketball net they got for free from the neighbor, so we were also outside.
Cohen was helping wash the bugs of daddy's car and shoot hoops.
Cohen was helping wash the bugs of daddy's car and shoot hoops.
It was fun.... until:
Last night when I was getting ready for bed I had a sore stomach. Thought it mights still be from the food and couple drinks I had while we entertained for the Rider game on Saturday night. We had a house full with 15 people and 7 kids, too bad the Riders didn't do better. Anyway back to my story... I ended up puking 51 times during the night and running to the bathroom as it was coming out the other end about 10 times, so not much sleep. I stayed home today and hoping it was jus the 24 hour flu and nothing that the kids will get. My boss was sick with similar symptoms on Thursday so not sure if I got it from him or not.
Comments:
<< Home
51 times... blech! I hope the boys stay healthy or that would really suck to help them be that sick that many time. Poor you!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Post a Comment