Wednesday, July 21, 2010
My tough boys!
The boys both had their immunizations on Tuesday - Carter his 4 year and Cohen his 1 year shots. Carter didn't cry at all and just said ouch when he felt the poke but he said it was pretty sore that night and the next day. Cohen did very well and only let out a littl cry on the 3rd one which supposedly stings quite a bit. Carter is 42 lbs and 40 1/2 inches and Cohen is almost 27 lbs and 30 1/4 inches (still in the 90th percentile). At this rate Cohen might catch up to Carter by age 2!
The boys are doing great at daycare, I think they both really like it as there are lots of kids (between 5 and 9 depending on the day) of all different ages. Danielle is wonderful and very easy going - she has to be with that many to look after. Today they went on a scavenger hunt with a list of things to find around the neighborhood. I am amazed at how mobile she is with that many.
I am on week 2 and everything is going good. I am enjoying being back to work - having a reason to dress up and get ready in the mornings, as well as challenge my brain and not just to remember nursery rhymes.
Josh is taking Carter and going to Davidson to golf on Friday and then we are hosting the Rider game on Saturday night so it will be another busy weekend - how quickly they fly by.
The boys are doing great at daycare, I think they both really like it as there are lots of kids (between 5 and 9 depending on the day) of all different ages. Danielle is wonderful and very easy going - she has to be with that many to look after. Today they went on a scavenger hunt with a list of things to find around the neighborhood. I am amazed at how mobile she is with that many.
I am on week 2 and everything is going good. I am enjoying being back to work - having a reason to dress up and get ready in the mornings, as well as challenge my brain and not just to remember nursery rhymes.
Josh is taking Carter and going to Davidson to golf on Friday and then we are hosting the Rider game on Saturday night so it will be another busy weekend - how quickly they fly by.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment