Monday, June 28, 2010

 

A woman's guilt....

We got home today around 4:30 pm after a refreshing weekend away, of course I was up early every morning just by habit. Unfortunately our team did not do that great and we lost 2 games and were out of the tournament on Saturday (I played well though so was happy about that). Josh got asked by a Saskatoon team to play as 2 of their guys were a no show at the last minute so he ended up playing way more than me and they placed 2nd.
Sunday I was feeling the guilt of wanting to go home early to see the kids and relieve my mom of her duties but also feeling guilty as I should stay to spend some quality time with my husband. The call home to my mom helped me make the right decision! She assured me everything was under control and I should enjoy my time away as it won't happen again for a long time - so I did. Thanks mom.
Carter was so happy to see us today and not sure what was going thru Cohen's little head but once I picked him up he barely let me put him back down again. I missed my beautiful boys but on the way home read an article in Today's Parent that being a great couple means being a good parent and it was all about balancing between your kids and spouse so it reassured me that I made the right choice.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]