Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Good news
We had our appt with the pediatric surgeon for the cystic hygroma on Cohen's neck and he was not overly concerned at this point. He said that he would just like to monitor it over the next 6 months and if things worsened (i.e. it didn't regress itself and got bigger) then he would likely try an injection. While we were there, they weighed him and he is a whopping 26lbs. It never ceases to amaze me how much he can shovel in at one meal. I am sure he ate way more than Carter for supper tonight. He also mastered the sippy cup today and I really noticed an improvement in his hand coordination.
Carter had his last day of preschool, it was graduation for those moving onto kindergarten. Tomorrow is supposed to be the year end family picnic so we are hoping the weather holds out, as of course the forecast is for rain. Yesterday was Carter 's first day without a nap so I am hoping to start transitioning to a nap every other day so by September when he has to go to school in the afternoon he may not need one anymore.
I resigned from my old job at CUETS yesterday and accepted the offer from Mercer so am quite excited that everything is in place work wise. I have to start a week earlier than I was going to and go to Calgary for training for 2 days so Josh will have his work cut out for him getting the kids to daycare by 7:30 am while I am gone. The only thing I am not looking forward to is having to write my Life license, studying for 2 major exams with 2 small kids will not be easy!!!
Carter had his last day of preschool, it was graduation for those moving onto kindergarten. Tomorrow is supposed to be the year end family picnic so we are hoping the weather holds out, as of course the forecast is for rain. Yesterday was Carter 's first day without a nap so I am hoping to start transitioning to a nap every other day so by September when he has to go to school in the afternoon he may not need one anymore.
I resigned from my old job at CUETS yesterday and accepted the offer from Mercer so am quite excited that everything is in place work wise. I have to start a week earlier than I was going to and go to Calgary for training for 2 days so Josh will have his work cut out for him getting the kids to daycare by 7:30 am while I am gone. The only thing I am not looking forward to is having to write my Life license, studying for 2 major exams with 2 small kids will not be easy!!!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment