Friday, June 25, 2010
Bismarck bound...
Well, we leave for Bismarck to play in a women's slopitch tournament. I am excited to get away with my hubby and hopefully get some sleep but will miss my boys immensely. However, I am sure that I will still wake up at the crack of dawn like usual.
Cohen has finally decided that milk is not all that bad again and has started to drink some. I am hesitant about forcing the bottle as he has pretty much weaned himself off of it. He just wants to be a big boy like Carter and drink out of a cup. As I have said before, he definitely has my sleeping genes as he is hard to get to nap and sleeps only about 9 hours at night.
Carter is going thru a real whiney stage these days, hoping it is just a phase. Other than that he is a great kid and getting to be such a big boy.
Cohen has finally decided that milk is not all that bad again and has started to drink some. I am hesitant about forcing the bottle as he has pretty much weaned himself off of it. He just wants to be a big boy like Carter and drink out of a cup. As I have said before, he definitely has my sleeping genes as he is hard to get to nap and sleeps only about 9 hours at night.
Carter is going thru a real whiney stage these days, hoping it is just a phase. Other than that he is a great kid and getting to be such a big boy.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment