Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Time is of the essence...
These days I am finding that there is really not much time to get anything done as Cohen "naps" and does not sleep during the day. The hour I used to get some days where they were both sleeping seem to be long gone.
Cohen is so busy, he is a real boy that's for sure. Of course he seems way busier than Carter as he is always trying to keep up and do what Carter does. He is now doing the stairs like crazy and has a cute fake cough that he does whenever some else coughs. He loves bananas, strawberries and watermelon so watch out - as any time he sees it, he pulls out his soother and grabs for it. One of his top teeth finally came thru but there are many more to go - yuck!
It is Carter 's 4th birthday on Sunday and every morning this week when he wakes up asks if it is his birthday and I say no and then he heads back into bed. It just can't come quick enough. We are just going to have cake with family to celebrate - my days of planning big parties and feeding the masses are over. I did find a dragon/dinosaur homemade cake idea that I plan to make as Carter is still huge into both.
He is not really liking Cohen getting into his stuff these days and has been rough with him so I feel like I am constantly scolding him for pushing, pulling or smothering Cohen. It is only the start of many years of brotherly fighting to come I am sure.
Last Thursday we went to the Loeppky/Latimer's for a supper/play date. It was a nice day so the kids got to be outside and fun was had by all. Peyton is about 4 months younger than Carter and there is only days difference between Jordyn and Cohen so it is great to have friends with kids the same age.
I took advantage of the sun and no rain finally today to plant my garden with grandma & Carter while Cohen jumped in his saucer. Glad to get the majority of it in as it is supposed to rain all weekend.
Comments:
<< Home
I thought I recognized those girls in your pictures. Cheryl is Trevor's cousin! Goodness... Cohen sure is busy. :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Post a Comment