Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Been busy...
We have been outside enjoying the nice weather lately. However, it is much harder to look after Cohen outside as he is into everything including plants, dirt, sand, rocks etc. He climbed his first 2 steps on the deck the other day and is really starting to get his balance, as he stands for a couple seconds without holding on.
Both boys have had a cold (snotty nose) all week. Carter has been coughing like crazy at night and Cohen hates to have his nose wiped so it's been lots of fun.
Carter has been on the countdown to his birthday all month and everyday he says " I wish it was the 30th". I have really noticed a change in him the last couple months - he is growing into a little man. He has started going to Sunday school with Josh's aunt and is really enjoying it. He is also getting really good at hitting the ball and told Josh that "some day I am gonna play on a real team!"
It's the long weekend and we hope to work on fixing our front sprinklers - weather permitting. It is Josh's birthday on Monday so we will be celebrating that too - not sure how yet.
Both boys have had a cold (snotty nose) all week. Carter has been coughing like crazy at night and Cohen hates to have his nose wiped so it's been lots of fun.
Carter has been on the countdown to his birthday all month and everyday he says " I wish it was the 30th". I have really noticed a change in him the last couple months - he is growing into a little man. He has started going to Sunday school with Josh's aunt and is really enjoying it. He is also getting really good at hitting the ball and told Josh that "some day I am gonna play on a real team!"
It's the long weekend and we hope to work on fixing our front sprinklers - weather permitting. It is Josh's birthday on Monday so we will be celebrating that too - not sure how yet.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment