Tuesday, May 11, 2010

 

10 months & almost 4

Cohen turned 10 months yesterday and is weighing in at about 27 lbs. He loves to eat and especially cheerios, the more he can shove in the better. He has been on a milk revolt though, just drinking a couple ounces and then pushing it away. I sort of remember Carter going thru a similar phase but not sure why. I will probably start real milk soon as formula is too expensive to keep throwing away. He gave his first wave goodbye to the daycare worker at the gym on Saturday and gave his first kiss to me on Sunday morning - what a wonderful Mother's Day present. He has been pulling himself up on everything and walking while pushing the stool. I think he will walk earlier than Carter as he wants to keep up.


On Sunday morning Carter came into our room and said "Do you know what day it is mommy, it's the best day - Mother's Day?" and then wished me a happy Mother's Day. Carter turns 4 on May 30 and I can hardly believe it.
These days I am trying to teach Carter to wipe his own butt, as that is about the only thing he won't do on his own yet. He has started practicing on his bike this year now that we have it back from his cousin. He is doing good so hopefully he can start riding further so I don't always have to push/pull 2 of them.

I made out like a bandit this Mother's Day, as my hubby and boys spoiled me - pedicure and supper out to Red Lobster with my girlfriend! It was a rough day though, as I had a stagette the night before and had quite a few drinks. I rarely ever drink and know why, as I did not enjoy the hangover while trying to get housework done and look after 2 kids.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]