Tuesday, April 20, 2010
What did I miss?
I was only gone for 33 hours and Cohen decided to take his first 2 crawling steps on Saturday morning. I have been practicing with him lots and I guess he finally got the hang of it. Today he is doing about 4 or 5 so should be flying around in no time. Time to start thinking about babyproofing, as I said before, it won't be very easy in a 4 level split.

Carter, Cohen, Josh and Grandma Janet went to the park on Saturday afternoon. When they left to get a drink Carter decided to show how fast he could run in his flipflops and took a pretty big spill - as you can see from the road rash all down his face. He said it was really sore that day but has complained much since, except every time I try to put some lotion on it of course.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment