Monday, April 12, 2010

 

Still hanging on

Well what I thought was the 24 hour flu came back again. Thursday Cohen seemed to be over it and then Friday came. He was not real interested in supper that night and he threw up just before bed and after laying him down for bed, he got up and projectiled everywhere. Saturday things were improving but he did throw up again that night and Sunday was better but it continued to come out the other end in full force - 2 baths a day usually. This morning he woke up starving and has lost 3 lbs - not that he couldn't spare to lose a couple. Hopefully it has made it's way through and out.

Hard to believe that Cohen was 9 months on Saturday and has been in this world now as long as he was in my tummy. I am much more enjoying him on the outside. He has been a trooper through this whole sickness and continues to smile. As you can see he loves to stand up like a big boy and loves to feed himself.

For me the weekend was spent doing laundry, bathing Cohen and steam cleaning carpets. Except, that I got to go out Saturday night to a Martini party - not great for a girl that doesn't drink but fun none the less. I had about four martinis and of course there was lots to eat, so had a tummy ache on Sunday - which I can't even blame on the flu. It was nice to get out to see the girls for a few hours without worrying about kids.


Carter had a sleepover at grandma and grandpa's on Saturday, I think he only agreed to it since Kaden (his cousin) was staying over. When I went to pick Cohen up at 11:15pm they were still chatting away like little school girls. Grandma said they didn't fall asleep until midnight. Glad he finally agreed to stay somewhere though, as he usually says "I don't think that is a great idea, I'll miss you too much" when we have suggested it in the past.
Carter is back to school today and was fighting it all morning but know that he loves it once he gets there.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]