Thursday, April 1, 2010
Rejuvenated
The day in MJaw was wonderful, it was just nice not to have to worry about what time it was and who was to be napping, eating or diaper changing. I actually ate supper at a somewhat normal pace for the first time in a long time. We enjoyed the water so much, I thought we will take the kids this Monday as Josh is off. Cohen has never been swimming, as pools (chlorine) are not recommended for kids under 2, so I hope the mineral water will be okay.
I think Cohen finally is popping some teeth, I expect 3 to come at once with how hard he has been working on them. He is now constantly trying to pull himself up and wants to stand all the time. Carter was the same from about 9 months to 12 months I would hold his hands and he would walk all around, as he never crawled. I hope Cohen will crawl as I am not sure my poor back can handle that again. Cohen is about 25lbs so I will be taking him out of the carrier car seat and moving to the rear facing one. That means Carter moves to a booster seat, my how they all grow up so fast. I love to make Cohen laugh as it is so cute but every time he does he gets the hiccups - poor little guy!
Carter is off from school for a week due to Easter break. We have a busy weekend ahead of us with a bunch of play dates planned and Grandma Janet is coming down for a couple days.
Carter is finished soccer and I think we won't be putting him in anything for spring. We will just take advantage of the parks and practice ball in the back yard. Hoping it will be a nice spring/summer to get outside lots.
Here are a couple of pictures from soccer. The little girl is Brooklyn and she is also in his preschool class and they share a locker.

I think Cohen finally is popping some teeth, I expect 3 to come at once with how hard he has been working on them. He is now constantly trying to pull himself up and wants to stand all the time. Carter was the same from about 9 months to 12 months I would hold his hands and he would walk all around, as he never crawled. I hope Cohen will crawl as I am not sure my poor back can handle that again. Cohen is about 25lbs so I will be taking him out of the carrier car seat and moving to the rear facing one. That means Carter moves to a booster seat, my how they all grow up so fast. I love to make Cohen laugh as it is so cute but every time he does he gets the hiccups - poor little guy!
Carter is off from school for a week due to Easter break. We have a busy weekend ahead of us with a bunch of play dates planned and Grandma Janet is coming down for a couple days.
Carter is finished soccer and I think we won't be putting him in anything for spring. We will just take advantage of the parks and practice ball in the back yard. Hoping it will be a nice spring/summer to get outside lots.
Here are a couple of pictures from soccer. The little girl is Brooklyn and she is also in his preschool class and they share a locker.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment