Thursday, April 15, 2010
Momma's headin' for the border...
I am going to Minot to get away with the girls for a night. We are leaving Friday at 8 am and returning Saturday afternoon - quick road trip but should be a blast. The majority of the girls are going to shop like crazy. However, me on the other hand, I am going to enjoy some "me time" like eating a meal before it's cold, not worrying about the daily schedule and hopefully not get woken up once during the night. This will be my first time away from Cohen for longer than a couple hours, so it will be tough but I think it is easier with the 2nd one for some reason - and needed more since there are 2 of them now. It's not quite the trip to Vegas or Chicago that I had planned on taking but at least it is a get away!
Daddy will be doing some bonding with the boys. Grandma Janet is coming down Friday afternoon for the weekend to visit and help out as well. I know the boys are in good hands with daddy but Cohen is a real momma's boy lately so hope all goes well.
We are going to my brother's on Sunday for cake as it is 38th birthday - can't believe he is approaching 40, which also means I am not that far behind. Where did the last 10 years go??
Daddy will be doing some bonding with the boys. Grandma Janet is coming down Friday afternoon for the weekend to visit and help out as well. I know the boys are in good hands with daddy but Cohen is a real momma's boy lately so hope all goes well.
We are going to my brother's on Sunday for cake as it is 38th birthday - can't believe he is approaching 40, which also means I am not that far behind. Where did the last 10 years go??
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment