Thursday, April 8, 2010

 

Cuddle time

Well somehow Cohen contracted the 24 hour flu. Wednesday morning started with a "messy" diaper and a bath. I then took the boys to a mom's group so Carter could play and I could visit. While we were there, Cohen projectile vomited on me twice and was looking real pale. I had a chiropractor appt after that I couldn't miss so on the way there, he projectile vomited again twice so I pulled over to ensure he wasn't choking. He then fell asleep for a bit and then did it again twice on the way home so I pulled over on Albert St. this time. I took him off milk for the day but the pedialite didn't work either - he threw up 2 more times. 8 times in all and 3 clothing changes later, we made it thru the day. It was a rough night though as he was unsettled so him and I kind of slept downstairs "kind of" being the key word. He slept most of the morning today and I was able to give him milk and some supper tonight with no repercussions. It is so sad when babies are sick as you just aren't sure what to do but it is so nice to enjoy all the cuddle time that they are willing to have when they don't feel well. Lately he wants to get moving and do anything but cuddle so it was nice to snuggle again.

Carter has been a great big brother. He is so caring and thoughtful. Yesterday on our ride home he said he was so sad and when I asked why, he said because his brother was not feeling well.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]