Friday, April 30, 2010

 

Change in plans...

I am home with both boys this weekend as Josh was not able to take Carter to Saskatoon.

I tried to make a couple play dates for today but nothing worked out so I took Carter to the library for a Toddler Time program while my mom watched Cohen for an hour. I took the boys to It's a Blast tonight so Carter could wear off some energy as it has been cold and rainy all day. Hoping to get together with Marcia and the boys and/or Leah and her boys to help out trying to entertain 2 all weekend.

Cohen is getting better with his balance and a little more daring, as he holds onto something with one arm while standing and then turns and grabs onto something in the opposite direction. It amazes me how he can stand with those chubby little legs. Still doing some major teething too.

They say the 2nd one never sleeps like the first one and I was hoping it wasn't true but it seems to be the way. I have to wake Carter after a 1.5 hour nap in the afternoon, whereas I am lucky to get an hour out of Cohen in the afternoon and he is up early in the morning too. Carter has always been a great napper which is good but it just keeps him up later at night. Not sure which I prefer, as I need some "me time" once the kids go to bed before I can settle in.

Comments:
If the second one doesn't sleep like the first one, I'm never going to get any sleep when #2 comes. Let's hope we're the exception to that rule because Simon sucked at sleeping!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]