Sunday, March 28, 2010
Weekend fun
Well my mom and I got the bathroom painted on Friday and the front entrance way patched up and painted, which was good as Cohen was not quite as cooperative on Saturday. I think he is again teething as he is drooling like crazy and was out of sorts yesterday, not napping properly and just not his jolly self. I even took him to Walmart last night just to get him out of the house so he would stop crying, it helped for a bit. Saturday night was a long one though - lucky Josh wasn't home as Cohen slept with me for the first time ever. He had a high temp and would wake every 30 min to an hour crying and I would rock him back to sleep, between that and the coughing that I would have to run downstairs and do so I wouldn't wake him - not much sleep was had by me.
Josh and Carter got home this afternoon from Swift Current and we spent it outside cleaning my car, while Carter played in the snow that is left. Carter had a good time as grandma Janet gives him her undivided attention but he said that he missed me lots - nice to be loved.
I am surprising Josh and we are off to MooseJaw for the day tomorrow, after we drop Carter off at school. I have arranged for my dad to pick up Carter (he met the teacher last week) and mom will be over for the day to look after the kids. It is supposed to be nice so hope to walk around downtown and hit the temple garden pool for awhile - just relax. Originally I was planning it overnight but thought that would be harder for my mom and a waste of money on a hotel room - however I could use 1 peaceful night of sleep without being woken up (maybe when I'm 40!).
Josh and Carter got home this afternoon from Swift Current and we spent it outside cleaning my car, while Carter played in the snow that is left. Carter had a good time as grandma Janet gives him her undivided attention but he said that he missed me lots - nice to be loved.
I am surprising Josh and we are off to MooseJaw for the day tomorrow, after we drop Carter off at school. I have arranged for my dad to pick up Carter (he met the teacher last week) and mom will be over for the day to look after the kids. It is supposed to be nice so hope to walk around downtown and hit the temple garden pool for awhile - just relax. Originally I was planning it overnight but thought that would be harder for my mom and a waste of money on a hotel room - however I could use 1 peaceful night of sleep without being woken up (maybe when I'm 40!).
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment