Friday, March 19, 2010
Still fighting it
We are still having crazy nights with Cohen, waking up once and not wanting to go back to sleep and then up at 5am - ugh! He now has a rash on his face and tummy, starting to think this one is just gonna be one of those rashy kids. You can sure tell how much more aware he is of things and really wants to get going but just can't quite figure that crawling thing out yet and the fact that he can hardly lift that chubby belly off the ground.
Carter has managed to get my cold and his always seems to go to his chest, so he has been coughing like crazy. Last night it went to the other end and he has had the runs. The first time it happened he tooted and it was wet - the look on his face his was priceless - poor guy. After 5 pair of gotch, that part has ended and his cough seems to have subsided as well.
Thanks to all that donated to help Carter help "save babies lives", their preschool did amazing not sure of the exact total but impressive from what I understand.
St. Patty's day was also green day at preschool so here is Carter being festive.
Grandma Janet left today after being here for the week and Carter will miss her dearly, as each morning he would come downstairs to check that she was still here - since her visits are usually much shorter. However, it is funny that today he said he missed me and gave me a big hug and I realized why - even though I had not gone anywhere, him and I hadn't spent much time together this week. What a precious little guy we have - I will miss my days with him dearly when I go back to work.
I am finally almost over my cold, which has been around over a week. Unfortunately when you are a mom, whether you are sick or not, you are still a mom and needed just the same.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment