Thursday, March 11, 2010

 

8 months yesterday

Cohen turned 8 months old yesterday but you'd never know it by his size. We had an appt with the pediatrician and he weighs 22 lbs 4 oz and is almost 29 inches long (in the 95th percentile). Carter was almost these exact measurements at 9 months. Chewing on everything but no sign of any teeth yet. Carter was 9 months when he got his first one.


Cohen's rash has improved as we got some medicated bum cream (like an extrastrength polysporin) from the pediatrician. Still not sure what it was from but hope that never happens again as it was awful.

He is at that stage where he cries whenever I leave the room so I now have to lug him from room to room wherever I go, which is alot of work in a four level split. He has not been going to sleep very good lately either, lots of crying and fighting it (unless we are in the car of course - then it is lights out with no problem).

As I said, he is rolling around everywhere and tonight he rolled under the coffee table and found out if he held onto the rungs he could pull himself up. Doing chinups at 8 months - so proud.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]