Tuesday, February 23, 2010
What a day...
Last night Cohen decided that his sleep from 8:30 - 9:00 pm was just a nap and I had to struggle with him until he finally gave in around 11:45 pm. I was worried about gettting him up to get Carter to school this morning but at 7:40 am who did I hear but Cohen.
Hard to believe he is 7.5 months old tomorrow. Here he is playing in the play pen.

We dropped Carter off this morning and one of the other mom's offered to take him in which was great as my back is still sore and I didn't want to have to carry Cohen any more than needed. Cohen and I went to the gym so I could try to stretch out my back and loosen up my hips. I got called as he was puking in the day care so the workout was short lived. I think they just had him sitting up on the floor for too long after he had just ate. However, he may have some tummy trouble which could have been why he was out of sorts last night. Lucky I checked my cell phone on the way home from the gym, as school was apparently cancelled today so Carter went home with one of the other mom's as they couldn't get a hold of me - what a day!
Hard to believe he is 7.5 months old tomorrow. Here he is playing in the play pen.
We dropped Carter off this morning and one of the other mom's offered to take him in which was great as my back is still sore and I didn't want to have to carry Cohen any more than needed. Cohen and I went to the gym so I could try to stretch out my back and loosen up my hips. I got called as he was puking in the day care so the workout was short lived. I think they just had him sitting up on the floor for too long after he had just ate. However, he may have some tummy trouble which could have been why he was out of sorts last night. Lucky I checked my cell phone on the way home from the gym, as school was apparently cancelled today so Carter went home with one of the other mom's as they couldn't get a hold of me - what a day!
Took Carter and Cohen for a sleigh ride to the park to play for a bit to get some fresh air. It was nice but the wind was chilly so we didn't stay out long. Lucky the snow is easy to pull them on as my back is still giving me trouble. Sunday was the first day that I could walk normal. It was a week yesterday that it happened so hoping this will get better soon. Just thankful Josh was off all last week and yesterday to help out.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment