Tuesday, February 9, 2010

 

Still battling.....

Cohen is still battling his rash and it has spread to his chin and lower cheeks. We went to the doctor today and he thinks it is eczema so he gave us a prescription - hopefully that clears it up. Hard to believe that he will be 7 months old tomorrow. He is sitting up great and the puking has definitely subsided - he is growing up so quick.
Grandma Faye suggested that I set up the play pen in the living room as a safe place to put him to play (as he is still a little wobbly) while I am trying to get something done. What a great idea !!! He seems quite content in there with all his toys and it gives me free hands.

Not much new with Carter. He is just over half done his first year of preschool and smart as a whip. He can count to 100, knows all his letters, colors, shapes and every nursery rhyme there is, can recite parts from all of his movies and has the memory of an elephant.
We made cookies yesterday to give to his class for Valentines.

Grandma Janet was here for part of the weekend visiting and Carter enjoyed it as always as she spends all her time with him while she is here. However, he is now learning that he has to share his grandma with Cohen and being very understanding about it.
I am still battling my cold, it got the worst of me last Thursday - right to the sinuses of course. The sinuses are getting better but now I have a horrible cough - at night of course so I am somewhat sleep deprived. Just glad that Josh and the kids never got it so far.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]