Tuesday, February 16, 2010
It's been awhile
Not much new with the Millers. Kids are good and the days just seem to fly by. Cohen's rash is almost all but gone with the medicated cream we got. Carter was off school for quite a few days but is back into the swing of things today.
Josh is on holidays this week so I have a list of things that I want to get done around the house like painting - things you just can't get done by yourself while looking after 2 kids. I know Josh wanted to go away on his days off but it is quite hard with the baby and I wanted to get this stuff done as before I know it I will be back at work. Josh being off this week works great as my parents left for Florida today and will be gone for 2 weeks. Having a retired mother/grandmother is so handy as she pops by which gives me a free set of hands ever now and again to get something done - it will be a long 2 weeks without her.
Grandma Janet is coming down this weekend for a visit and Josh has his last 2 senior hockey games this week (assuming they lose out).
Josh is on holidays this week so I have a list of things that I want to get done around the house like painting - things you just can't get done by yourself while looking after 2 kids. I know Josh wanted to go away on his days off but it is quite hard with the baby and I wanted to get this stuff done as before I know it I will be back at work. Josh being off this week works great as my parents left for Florida today and will be gone for 2 weeks. Having a retired mother/grandmother is so handy as she pops by which gives me a free set of hands ever now and again to get something done - it will be a long 2 weeks without her.
Grandma Janet is coming down this weekend for a visit and Josh has his last 2 senior hockey games this week (assuming they lose out).
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment