Friday, February 19, 2010
Great intentions but....
I had great intentions and a long list of things to get done while Josh was off this week but lifting my parents luggage on Tuesday morning and painting that day somehow seized my back. I have barely been able to pick up Cohen or bend over for 3 days now. I have been to the chiro and massage but still really stiff and sore - hoping it will let up soon.
Cohen has decided to be a night owl the last 2 nights staying up til after 10:30pm. Hope this isn't a trend because I will never be able to get anything done at night. He is taking after his brother, as he loves to play with blocks and knock them over - monkey see, monkey do!
Not sure what to do about Carter's TaeKwon Do as he does great and is such a good listener but all the other kids don't pay attention and just run wild which I can tell makes it difficult for him to stay focused and be good. I want him to still go as it is good exercise and we just keep reinforcing how good he is at listening to the teacher not like the other kids.
Cohen has decided to be a night owl the last 2 nights staying up til after 10:30pm. Hope this isn't a trend because I will never be able to get anything done at night. He is taking after his brother, as he loves to play with blocks and knock them over - monkey see, monkey do!
Not sure what to do about Carter's TaeKwon Do as he does great and is such a good listener but all the other kids don't pay attention and just run wild which I can tell makes it difficult for him to stay focused and be good. I want him to still go as it is good exercise and we just keep reinforcing how good he is at listening to the teacher not like the other kids.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment