Monday, January 11, 2010

 

Tough day for the Miller boys

Today Cohen had his 6 month immunization and I got his H1N1 shot done as well. He didn't cry for the first shot, only a bit for the second but the third one must have stung as he got upset. He is now 20lbs and 3oz (still in the 90th percentile) and at this rate will be out of the baby car seat real soon. It is so much handier when they are in the baby car seat, as they are easily transportable and can nap in there. However, he is getting really heavy to carry around.

Carter came home from school and only had a bit of lunch as he said his tummy was really sore so not sure what is wrong with him yet, maybe just sympathy pains for his daddy.

Josh had his surgery to ensure the Miller family will remain at only 4 people today and is not moving around too quickly. I can sympathize with the pain he must be enduring but can only compare it to major abdominal surgery (c-section), 20+ hours of back labour both times and 3rd degree tears.

I woke up with a stiff neck and back on Saturday morning which got progressively worse as the day went on. After lots of heat and stretching over the weekend, I have a bit more range of motion. I went to the chiropractor today, so hoping it will loosen up soon.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]