Friday, January 8, 2010
Back to a schedule
Cohen is almost sitting up by himself, today he lasted almost 4 minutes before tipping over. My persistency on trying to get him to fall asleep in the crib (without being rocked to sleep) has also paid off. Only if he is over tired does he fuss in the crib by himself.
Carter has done great this week with returning to school. I thought it would be a battle but I guess he was ready to go back after the long break. Carter and I went swimming on Wednesday night, it was nice to have some time together with just him - daddy and Cohen got to do some bonding as well. Carter now seems to now have a runny nose and a bit of a cough so not sure if it was from the pool and cold weather or if he caught something elsewhere.
I have been enjoying being able to take Cohen to the gym to fit in a workout. He is such an easy going baby and just goes with the flow. I have now got down to below my pre-pregnancy weight in less than 6 months which is quite exciting but things are sure in different places - guess that's what happens when you have kids.
Josh and I are going to Brad & Jamie's b-day party on Saturday night. It will be good to see everyone that we used to play floor hockey with again, so looking forward to it.
Carter has done great this week with returning to school. I thought it would be a battle but I guess he was ready to go back after the long break. Carter and I went swimming on Wednesday night, it was nice to have some time together with just him - daddy and Cohen got to do some bonding as well. Carter now seems to now have a runny nose and a bit of a cough so not sure if it was from the pool and cold weather or if he caught something elsewhere.
I have been enjoying being able to take Cohen to the gym to fit in a workout. He is such an easy going baby and just goes with the flow. I have now got down to below my pre-pregnancy weight in less than 6 months which is quite exciting but things are sure in different places - guess that's what happens when you have kids.
Josh and I are going to Brad & Jamie's b-day party on Saturday night. It will be good to see everyone that we used to play floor hockey with again, so looking forward to it.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment