Thursday, January 14, 2010

 

2nd one gets the shaft

Well Cohen was 6 months on Sunday and I just realized that I forgot to take a picture on our camera, let alone at a portrait studio since he was born - the 2nd one does get forgotten about.

We measured him last night and he is 27.5 inches (still in the 80 - 85% percentile). He is at the grabbing stage, where earrings, necklaces, hot coffee and such are fair game. I forgot how quick those little hands were. I appreciate so much what a good baby he is as we took him to the Pat's game last night and he just sat and watched all the action and never made a peep.



We enrolled Carter in soccer which starts in February and Tae Kwon Do which starts next week. We didn't put him in skating, as we have been pretty diligent about taking him every week on our own and will have to continue as he is doing awesome. Carter and I went sledding last Saturday and this is us on Sunday enjoying the nice weekend and all the snow we have got (the pic is thru a screen window).



Now that my leave is half over, I am on the hunt for a babysitter. Much more complex this time with two and Carter being in preschool. Have to figure out how to get him to and from school from the babysitters. Hopefully I will be able to go back to work only 75% time to make things a little easier on everyone and so we aren't eating KD & weiners every night.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]