Monday, January 18, 2010
1 less worry...
I have found a babysitter for the boys that seems to be great. She is easy going and has a 3 year old son of her own that Carter seemed to play real well with when we went there to meet her. They live just around the corner so it will be convenient too. I am so relieved, as that was my biggest worry with all the nightmare chilcare stories out there.
Just when we were enjoying a great schedule with Cohen, it's time to introduce food. He had carrots for lunch and ate the best he has ever so I tried them again for supper and cut out the 6 pm bottle - it went real well. Funny how it was only 3 years ago I was doing this with Carter but can't seem to remember what I did. Oh well, I guess each one is different anyway and you just go with whatever works.
Cohen rolled over for the first time on Friday night but Carter and I missed it as we were playing. Now he rolls over constantly when you set him on his back. He definitely shows signs of wanting to get moving and is trying to crawl/pull himself. He can now pretty much sit up on his own too - oh how fast they grow up.
Not much new with Carter except that he keeps me laughing at the things he comes up with. We are registering him in preschool for next year at the same place so hopefully we are able to get him there from the babysitters. He starts Tae Kwon Do on Thursday which should be fun to watch.
Just when we were enjoying a great schedule with Cohen, it's time to introduce food. He had carrots for lunch and ate the best he has ever so I tried them again for supper and cut out the 6 pm bottle - it went real well. Funny how it was only 3 years ago I was doing this with Carter but can't seem to remember what I did. Oh well, I guess each one is different anyway and you just go with whatever works.
Cohen rolled over for the first time on Friday night but Carter and I missed it as we were playing. Now he rolls over constantly when you set him on his back. He definitely shows signs of wanting to get moving and is trying to crawl/pull himself. He can now pretty much sit up on his own too - oh how fast they grow up.
Not much new with Carter except that he keeps me laughing at the things he comes up with. We are registering him in preschool for next year at the same place so hopefully we are able to get him there from the babysitters. He starts Tae Kwon Do on Thursday which should be fun to watch.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment