Sunday, December 20, 2009

 

Worth it .... or not

Cohen has had some tummy troubles for the past 3 days. It started Wednesday night as there was an enormous mess in the crib - had to bath Cohen as it was neck to knees, wash sleeper and crib sheets. This continued Thursday and Friday. I took the boys to the Carpet Superstore customer appreciation night as Trent (the owner) is a good friend and as Josh was getting there about 8:00 pm, Cohen had a huge explosion and soaked himself and me. Called my bro to get some pharmacist advice and he suggested to cut out formula for a day so off to Walmart we went at 9:00 pm to get some white grape juice. Saturday things were getting better and today he is pretty much back to normal.
Last night we went to the Hicke's annual Christmas party in our pj's (as required) and socialized, played games and ate. We got home at 1:30 am, glad I only had a couple drinks as Cohen woke up at 2:30 am and I was up with him til 3:30 am and again at 6:53 am and with Carter at 7:03 am. Is it worth going out... to end up getting no sleep?

Here are some pictures from Carter and Josh's trip to Edmonton at the mall. Carter had a great time on the rides all day.


Carter did great at his Christmas concert, they only had 2 minutes of fame on the stage but it was soooo cute! Carter is now done preschool until January 6th so we will have to make alot of playdates with other kids to help pass the next couple weeks.


We took the boys sledding this afternoon. First time for Cohen and I had took Carter yesterday as it was a nice weekend. Cohen and I only stayed for a short while as his cheeks were getting cold as I forgot a scarf for him.

Comments:
Add us to your list of play dates. I'm done work after tomorrow.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]