Sunday, December 6, 2009

 

Saturday fun

Carter and I were outside in the morning, I was breaking down the boxes from the treadmill we bought and threw out on the deck which got covered in snow, while Carter was making snow angels. Didn't get a picture of him though, as he didn't last outside too long. That afternoon we decorated a gingerbread house (mostly me as I love doing that kind of stuff and he has a fairly short attention span for that kind of stuff).

Josh took Carter to the Pats game and Cohen stayed home with grandma. It was my girls annual Christmas party and we went for supper to Bocados and had a gift exchange. It was fun, I got home about 11:30pm and glad it wasn't any later as Cohen was up at 6 am to eat as he ate and went to bed way earlier than normal.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]