Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Mid week update
We took Carter skating on Sunday for the second time. He is doing pretty good with his balance but a long way to go. I strapped on the blades too for the first time in a couple years, they definitely felt weird as they are very different from my rollerblades but it was good to be back on the ice.
Carter has been really into building castles for the last couple weeks, mostly he likes to knock them down but below is the one we built today.
I have started to try and feed Cohen cereal as our strapping young man seems to be hungrier these days and they usually suggest starting around 4 - 6 months. The first day (yesterday) nothing seemed to stay in, that little tongue just pushed it all out - what a mess. Today seems to have gone a little better and I am sure he will have the hang of it in no time.

I have a long list of things to get done this weekend while Josh and Carter are gone, hopefully it all gets done.
Carter has been really into building castles for the last couple weeks, mostly he likes to knock them down but below is the one we built today.
I have started to try and feed Cohen cereal as our strapping young man seems to be hungrier these days and they usually suggest starting around 4 - 6 months. The first day (yesterday) nothing seemed to stay in, that little tongue just pushed it all out - what a mess. Today seems to have gone a little better and I am sure he will have the hang of it in no time.
I have a long list of things to get done this weekend while Josh and Carter are gone, hopefully it all gets done.
Comments:
<< Home
please tell me you didn't have Cohen strapped to you as you glided across the ice ;)
Have a great weekend...remembering when you thought having one baby was tough!
Have a great weekend...remembering when you thought having one baby was tough!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Post a Comment