Wednesday, December 16, 2009

 

Keeping up with the Jones'....

Well it was Carter's last school day before the holidays and when we got there the other kids were bringing gifts and moms had baking. It was bad enough that I noticed but after sending Carter into class, he came out and said I didn't bring a gift (bad mom). Who knew that at 3 years old I would have to take a gift to the teacher, especially since we pay to send him there. So home I ran to find something in the regifting pile before running to the mom's group that I have wanted to attend for some time but never got to, then back to pick up Carter with the gift.

Tomorrow is his Christmas concert in the afternoon and it should be so cute, can't wait.

Cohen is doing great. Eating cereal is getting much better. We are just having a little trouble getting him to sleep without falling asleep in someone's arms. The last week of nights have been a long battle until 10:30 or 11:00 pm. Can't blame him as who wouldn't want to get rocked to sleep.

We have a Christmas party to go to on Saturday night with a pajama theme, looking forward to seeing everyone and wearing my new pj's.

Comments:
You outed yourself on your blog...no teacher gift (gasp) and re-gifting (gasp...gasp!)

If it's any consolation, I didn't realize Friday was Reid's last Kindermusik class so I didn't even send a card. Oops!

Thanks for keeping it real!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]