Tuesday, November 17, 2009

 

Still tired

I went out with the girls on Saturday night and am "still tired". I planned to be home by 10:30 but got dragged to McNally's, glad I did though as it was fun. However getting home at 1 am after a few drinks and having to get up a couple times to put Cohen's soother in made for a short night. I went to kick class at 9:30am to sweat out the drinks. I know why I don't go out much anymore - being a mom is a full time job that never ends.

Cohen has a great little schedule these days (knock on wood), small 30 min naps every 3 hours and 1 big afternoon nap which usually overlaps Carter's nap so I get some housework done. At night he is sleeping about 9 hours and only wakes for a soother.

Carter got his progress report (report card) from preschool on Monday. He is doing very well in his math and reading readiness, with some work to be done in the social (interact, cooperate, take turns, etc. ) and fine motor (print, trace, etc.) development. Next week they are off to Petland for a field trip.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]