Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Postponed indefinitely
Unfortunately our trip to Edmonton with the Herback's is more than likely postponed for this year. The Herback boys have been sick and Marcia is just not feeling comfortable going with Jayden at this age as he is not real steady on his feet yet and can't tell you if anything is wrong. They had a real mishap last year with him and I think that is scaring her. I am on the fence, I wanted to go to get away with them but knew how much work it would be with a 4 month old - taking bottles, formula, kettle, bottle warmer, bassinette, etc. Washing and making bottles at home is a chore, let alone in a hotel room. It would have been fun for the older boys (Dawson, Carter, Steve and Josh) but alot of work with the little ones.
There will be many years in the future to plan a similar trip so I think not going this year may not be such a bad idea.
Carter got his H1N1 shot on Tuesday and did great, no crying. It was a bit sore last night so we put his Bob ice pack on it and gave him some ibuprofen, he was fine this morning. We will see how the next dose in 3 weeks goes now that he knows what to expect.
There will be many years in the future to plan a similar trip so I think not going this year may not be such a bad idea.
Carter got his H1N1 shot on Tuesday and did great, no crying. It was a bit sore last night so we put his Bob ice pack on it and gave him some ibuprofen, he was fine this morning. We will see how the next dose in 3 weeks goes now that he knows what to expect.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment