Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Holy poop....
Well, I think becoming a mother makes 50% of your conversations end up being about poop. I am on day 3 of using cloth diapers (well during the afternoon and evening anyway). The mornings I go to the gym or run errands so just use disposables until we are at home.
This morning Josh mentioned that "he" had a good poop, I assumed incorrectly that "he" meant Cohen so I didn't put a liner in the cloth diaper (not that it really would have helped). He had a good one all right - it was everywhere and like a helpful husband, he was gagging but trying to help clean up the disaster.
Dean has come over to help with the door today so Easton came along to play with Carter. It is great as I am off play duty for a couple hours. I have already got 3 loads of laundry done. It's amazing how much you get done when you don't have to build castles or play dinosaurs all day.
We are bbq'ing steaks tonight with Dean, Christie and the kids - looking forward to a good steak.
This morning Josh mentioned that "he" had a good poop, I assumed incorrectly that "he" meant Cohen so I didn't put a liner in the cloth diaper (not that it really would have helped). He had a good one all right - it was everywhere and like a helpful husband, he was gagging but trying to help clean up the disaster.
Dean has come over to help with the door today so Easton came along to play with Carter. It is great as I am off play duty for a couple hours. I have already got 3 loads of laundry done. It's amazing how much you get done when you don't have to build castles or play dinosaurs all day.
We are bbq'ing steaks tonight with Dean, Christie and the kids - looking forward to a good steak.
Comments:
<< Home
Hey Denise! I found your blog link on Laurie's. Seems like last time I saw you, we were discussing cloth. Did you find some store bought ones or are you using the ones you and your Mom made?
(Cohen's adorable by the way).
(Cohen's adorable by the way).
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Post a Comment